Visa Information
IIC is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students (F1 Visa) in our intensive general or specialty English courses. We have offered guidance to hundreds of students in the past; our job is to make this process as simple for you as possible.

Initial F1

You are an international student currently living abroad. You will need an I-20 from IIC before applying for an F1 visa before traveling to the USA for your studies. A 2-month minimum is required.


You already have an F1 visa and and I-20. You are currently enrolled at a school in the United States. You want to transfer your I-20 to IIC to study full-time. You plan to study here for at least 2 months.

Change of Visa

You are in the USA and want to change your non-immigrant visa to an F1 student status. We can help you change your status without having to leave the United States.

Non F1 students

Even if f you want to study at IIC without an F1 visa for two weeks or more, we can still accommodate your learning needs. We have both full-time and part-time study options at our school.