Transferring to IIC

Are you currently on an F1 visa and studying at another school? Not to worry. We will help you through the transfer process. IIC needs the following forms:
  • A completed online application
  • A copy of your visa.
  • A copy of your I-20
  • Proof of financial support/Bank Statement
  • A copy of your degree (High School/University).
  • $110 application fee. (payable online, by phone or in person.)